We bought a bus!
To better serve our families at our new location in Shoreline, the school has acquired a 12 seater + ADA compliant school bus for daily transportation and field trip needs. We are excited to announce that bus transportation to and from North Seattle French School will be available for Fall 2019.
Here are the details:
- Spots are reserved on a first come, first serve basis.
- Your child must be enrolled in NSFS for Fall 2019 to reserve a spot on the bus.
- Priority is given to parents requesting 5 days a week.
- Families with siblings get priority consideration.
- Spots will be held for the first quarter of next year with a $100 deposit per family by June 15th.
- After school care will be provided from 3:30 – 5pm for parents with the 5:35 bus drop off. We are considering subsidized rates.
- Sign up for bus will be required in parallel with the after-school care cycles. We estimate this to be ever 6 weeks or quarterly.
- 8:00am drop off at Green Lake Aqua Theater (West Green Lake Way N)
- 4:00pm pick up Northgate Mall Southeast Corner near Macy’s
- 5:35pm pick up at Licton Springs Park (9536 Ashworth Ave N, Seattle, WA 98103)
- cost per kid for 5 days 2 trips = $320
- cost per kid for 4 days 2 trips = $280
- cost per kid for 3 days 2 trips = $225
Please note that the bus fees are to off-set costs and not generating income for NSFS. If extra seats are available, families will be charged an estimated $10 per ride.
Sign-up sheets for the bus are available in the office. Please email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org. These will be your sign-up options for the first session of next year.
Thank you in advance for your patience as we create a system that works for the majority of our community! If you have any questions, please send them to the email address above.