GLOBE – Garderie, Loisirs & Optional Bilingual Enrichment (before & after-school program)
North Seattle French School offers before and after school care featuring a variety of activity options for different interests, ages, and abilities. Following is the schedule (specific classes vary by quarter).
We offer GLOBE programs three times a day:
- Breakfast Club (K-5): Monday-Friday from 7:15-8:15 a.m. $8 per day for the first child and $6 for additional children in the same family. (Breakfast is not provided.)
- ACE (After-School Care Enrichment) (K-5): Monday-Friday from 3:30-5:00 p.m. $15 per child per day.
- Extended Day (K-5): Monday-Friday from 5:00-6:00 p.m. $8 per day for the first child and $6 for additional children.
Winter 2019/2020 Enrichment Classes
- Mondays: Parkour (K-5): 3:45-4:45 p.m. $25 per child per class.
- Tuesdays: Kung Fu (K-5): 3:45-4:45 p.m. $20 per child per class. Kung Fu can be one or two days.
- Wednesdays: Chess Wizards (K-5): 3:45-4:45 p.m. $20 per child per class.
- Thursdays: Kung Fu (K-5): 3:45-4:45 p.m. $20 per child per class. Kung Fu can be one or two days.
- Fridays: Bricks 4 Kidz (K-5): 3:45-4:45 p.m. $22 per child per class.
North Seattle French School currently operates a 9 seat private bus service. The bus runs between our Shoreline campus and one central stop at Green Lake in Seattle. Our bus driver picks up the kids every morning at the Green Lake Aqua Theater (West Green Lake Way N) at 8:00 a.m. and drops them off at the same location in the evening at 5:35 p.m.
Spots are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. After school care (GLOBE) is offered from 3:30-5:00 p.m. in conjunction with the 5:35 p.m. bus drop off. (Registration for GLOBE is separate from bus registration.)
Monthly Cost Breakdown:
- cost per child for 5 days/week, 2 trips = $320
- cost per child for 4 days/week, 2 trips = $280
- cost per child for 3 days/week 2 trips = $225
Please note that the bus fees are to off-set costs and not generating income for NSFS. If extra seats are available, families will be charged an estimated $10 per ride.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.