GLOBE – Garderie, Loisirs & Optional Bilingual Enrichment (before & after-school program)
North Seattle French School offers before and after school care featuring a variety of activity options for different interests, ages, and abilities. Following is the schedule (specific classes vary by quarter).
We offer GLOBE programs three times a day:
- Breakfast Club (K-5): Monday-Friday from 7:15-8:15 a.m. $8 per day for the first child and $6 for additional children in the same family. (Breakfast is not provided.)
- ACE (After-School Care Enrichment) (K-5): Monday-Friday from 3:30-5:00 p.m. $15 per child per day.
- Extended Day (K-5): Monday-Friday from 5:00-6:00 p.m. $8 per day for the first child and $6 for additional children.
We bought a bus!
To better serve our families at our new location in Shoreline, the school has acquired a 12 seater + ADA compliant school bus for daily transportation and field trip needs. We are excited to announce that bus transportation to and from North Seattle French School will be available for Fall 2019.
Here are the details:
- Spots are reserved on a first come, first serve basis.
- After school care will be provided from 3:30 – 5pm for parents with the 5:35 bus drop off. We are considering subsidized rates. Sign up for bus will be required in parallel with the after-school care cycles. We estimate this to be every 6 weeks or quarterly.
- 8:00am drop off at Green Lake Aqua Theater (West Green Lake Way N)
- 4:00pm pick up Northgate Mall Southeast Corner near Macy’s
- 5:35pm pick up at Licton Springs Park (9536 Ashworth Ave N, Seattle, WA 98103)
- cost per kid for 5 days 2 trips = $320
- cost per kid for 4 days 2 trips = $280
- cost per kid for 3 days 2 trips = $225
Please note that the bus fees are to off-set costs and not generating income for NSFS. If extra seats are available, families will be charged an estimated $10 per ride.