Join Us Online!
North Seattle French School continues to offer bilingual education via distance learning for students from preschool to 5th grade. As a small and dedicated team, we pivoted quickly and adapted flexibly to this new learning style. We continue to make adjustments to our program based on feedback and best practices.
Distance Learning Curriculum
Our distance learning curriculum includes:
- 30 minutes of daily synchronous learning via Zoom. This includes time to interact with teachers and peers in French.
- 1-2 hours of daily asynchronous activities available via Google Classroom. These include projects to help students hone their fine motor skills, develop numeracy and literacy, and practice French vocabulary.
- 2-3 hours of daily asynchronous learning curated by teachers and available via Google classrooms. Teachers provide assessment and feedback on independent assignments.
- 2 hours of daily synchronous learning broken into 4 different 30-minutes lessons on Zoom.
For all students:
- Access to our library of French read-alouds.
- Access to arts and music content all created by NSFS teacher artists.
For the cost of prorated tuition, families who enroll will have access to our preschool and elementary curriculum, which includes all of the resources and support offered to our current students.
If you are interested in joining us for the rest of the school year, please apply via our online application on the right side of this page or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our school and our programs.